June 12th is Red Rose Day. Red Roses are a universal symbol of romance and love. There are a number of ways to celebrate today:
- Leaving Red Rose pedals in a relaxing bath
- Covering a bed with Red Rose Pedals
- A Single Rose, presented out of the blue
- Romantic Evening that ends with Roses & Bubbly
- Candlelight dinner with a bouquet of Roses, offset by Candlelight
Regardless of how you plan to spend the day, it’s a great excuse to have a Romantic Evening.
You can always have a romantic evening at the Marriott on the Falls hotel. We even have a hotel package that includes long stem roses – Niagara Falls Hotel Romance Retreat