If you are a fan of the vine, these are the weekends to visit Niagara’s wine country. The Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass is your key to two weekends of wine and culinary adventures at wineries across Niagara. Discovery Pass holders can enjoy eight experiences per pass.
Discovery Passes are available for purchase at participating wineries, St. Catharines Ontario Travel Centre (Skyway), Niagara Falls Ontario Travel Centre and Niagara Falls Tourism.
- Each Discovery Pass has 8 tickets on the pass that allows for 8 opportunities for a wine tasting and culinary pairing at any of the participating wineries.
- You can use them in any way you see fit. You can share them with others or use them for yourself. There are no restrictions with how you use them. Enjoy responsibly!
- Discovery Passes can be redeemed on the Saturdays or Sundays of the weekends of the Niagara Wine Festival and do not have to be used in one day.
- Discovery Passes can be purchased at participating wineries, Ontario Travel Centres at Stanley Avenue Niagara Falls, Ontario Travel Centres York Road Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls Tourism Robinson Street, Niagara Falls.
- Participating wineries, locations, hours of operation, contact information and their incredible wine and culinary pairings will all be available in our Festival Guide – available on-line and in print soon.
Designated drivers can also indulge with eight mocktail and culinary pairings with the Niagara Wine Festival Driver's Discovery Pass.