Niagara Falls is hosting the 2018 Cascades of Fire International Fireworks Competition this November, featuring 18-minute fireworks shows over the Falls presented by six international teams.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Cascades of Fire event:
- Fireworks shows are taking place over two weekends (November 9th – 11th and November 16th – 18th)
- All shows start at 9pm.
- Participating countries include China, Finland, Brazil, Vietnam, Italy, and Canada.
- The 18-minute shows will be synchronized to music. Tune your radio to Star 102.5 to hear the accompanying music.
- After each show, a judging panel will rate the performance and awards will be presented by the Mayor of Niagara Falls at the competition’s closing ceremony on November 18th.
- Team Canada will be presenting the competition’s finale on November 18th.
These one-of-a-kind fireworks shows can be enjoyed from a number of wonderful spots including the Niagara Parkway, Table Rock Welcome Centre, Milestones on the Falls restaurant, or a beautiful Fallsview guestroom at the Marriott on the Falls – the closest hotel to the Horseshoe Falls.
And don’t miss the special dessert and beverage offerings from Milestones on the Falls, which are available at the restaurant on each night of the Cascades of Fire competition. This includes Niagara Ice Wine Crème Brulee, Bread Pudding Trio, Niagara Poached Pears, Bourbon Flights, Champagne Cocktails, 40 Creek Cream & Hot Chocolate, and more.
Experience the beauty and excitement of the 2018 Cascades of Fire International Fireworks Competition and start planning your Niagara Falls getaway today!