Mother’s Day is coming up on May 13th and if you’re looking for some wonderful ways to treat Mom to a special day, check out these amazing destinations in beautiful Niagara Falls.
Milestones on the Falls
When it comes to celebrating Mom this May 13th, Milestones on the Falls is the place to be. Located inside the Marriott on the Falls hotel, Milestones is a top Fallsview dining destination that will be offering a special Mother’s Day Brunch from 11:30am to 2:30pm. The menu includes more than 40 hot and cold gourmet offerings, including an omelette station, carving station, and special desserts.
The sweet and special desserts will include:
• Vanilla crème brulee
• Selection of homemade mini pies
• Assorted brownies and squares
• Sliced fresh fruit and berries
• Mousse shots – key lime, dark chocolate hazelnut, Oreo cookie
• Mini cupcakes with assorted frostings
• Italian cannoli
• Pastel macarons
• Berry Pannacotta
Milestones will also help you treat Mom to a spectacular Mother’s Day meal with stunning views of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls from the restaurant’s floor-to-ceiling windows. And if your miss the Mother’s Day Brunch, don’t worry! You can also reserve a spot for dinner and experience some of the best Fallsview dining that Niagara Falls has to offer.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises
Give Mom the gift of adventure this Mother’s Day and embark on a Hornblower Niagara Cruises Boat Ride! Opening for the season on May 5th, Hornblower offers thrilling boat rides to the base of the American Falls and into the basin of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. You’ll get as close as possible to these amazing waterfalls and experience their thundering roar and awe-inspiring power.
Choose between a number of amazing Hornblower Niagara Cruises experiences, including:
• Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour
• Voyage to the Falls Evening Boat Tour
• Falls Illumination Cruise
• Falls Fireworks Cruise
Experience one of Niagara’s most iconic attractions this Mother’s Day on a Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride!
Sip & Sizzle Wine Tour
Take Mom on a unique Niagara Falls adventure on a Sip & Sizzle Wine Tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake. Magnificent Tours is offering an amazing Sip & Sizzle tour experience that will take you to six (possibly seven if time permits) Niagara wineries for delicious grilled food creations paired with exceptional red and white wines.
Sip & Sizzle Tour stops include:
• Chateau des Charmes for 2016 Cuvée d’Andrée paired with house smoked salmon on an herb scone with cranberry compote
• Ravine Vineyards for 2017 Gewurztraminer paired with Harissa grilled chicken thighs on K2 grain salad
• Coyote’s Run Winery for 2016 Positivity paired with Smokin’ Buddha’s sizzling beef slider, garnished with pickled carrot and daikon, cucumber, okonomi, mayo, and a sprinkle of coriander (vegetarian option also available)
• PondView Estate Winery for 2016 Semi Dry Riesling paired with the best sandwich combination this side of Havana – grilled Cubano mojo pork slider on a brioche bun
• Strewn Winery for 2014 Gewurztraminer paired with a Sizzling Sampler Trio of Tandori chicken, grilled pineapple, and vegetable samosa
• Wayne Gretzky Estates Winery for 2016 Wayne Gretzky Founders Cabernet Merlot paired with spiced pork chorizo sausage and 99 whisky mustard
• Riverview Cellars for 2016 Bianco Riesling Gewurztraminer paired with Japanese gyoza, fried pork dumplings topped with wasabi mayo and soy
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea at McFarland House
McFarland House in Niagara-on-the-Lake is a local gem that offers a special Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea in the property’s beautiful Conservatory Tea Room. With delicious tea and freshly baked goods, McFarland House is a wonderful place to go to treat Mom to an unforgettable Mother’s Day.
Call 905-468-3322 to make reservations for this special May 13th event and get ready to discover the historic beauty and springtime wonder of Niagara-on-the-Lake.