Niagara’s long been known for having a vibrant nightlife to accompany its daytime activities. If you’re unsure about where to start in filling your evenings while in Niagara Falls (outside of viewing the Falls), the following tips can help guide your evening options.
Ten Evening Activities in Niagara Falls
- A show at the Greg Frewin Magic Theatre. Frewin is one of the best in the business and his theatre always has a great itinerary lined up.
- Catch a dinner theatre show. Oh Canada Eh? as one example is the town’s longest running dinner musical venue and features outsiders stereotypical view of Canadians through humour.
- For those into dancing, popular evening dance clubs include path of top picks like Dragonfly and Club Mardi Gras.
- During selection spring and summer dates, take a ride on a Hornblower night time cruise. The after-dark night trips have great ambience, and you might be lucky enough to catch a fireworks display from the water. Visit Magnificent Tours of Niagara for more info
- Dinner at Milestones on the Falls Restaurant. Great food with a great view is a combination that often makes for a great evening. Check out Milestones on the Falls Restaurant
- Take a stroll through Clifton Hill after dark. This family-friendly hub may close some of its attractions after sunset but a few options, such as mini-golf and the giant Sky Wheel (Ferris wheel).
- Head to Niagara-on-the-Lake for dinner followed by one of the evening shows as part of the town’s Shaw Festival calendar.
- Area restaurants and bars have late evening hours, particularly on weekends. Visit a few of the select bars near the Fallsview Casino or head down to our Lobby Lounge Bar for late night drinks and snacks.Fallsview Casino June
- Casinos are always the hub of a vibrant night life, and Niagara is no exception. Fallsview is the biggest game in town, but there’s plenty to do at Casino Niagara as well.
- Season opportunities are also worth checking out. For the winter season, the Winter Festival of Lights adds a vibrant night-time festive air to the town in line with free concerts and performances in Queen Victoria Park.