It’s almost here. March 11th, the kids are on the loose, parents once again have their hands full, March break is here! So, as a courtesy to any stressed out parents desperately seeking some time consuming activities to partake in during the week long break, we at the Marriott on the Falls have compiled a list of events to look out for in Niagara.
- First and foremost, this year the Marriott on the Falls is offer a family centered March Break package that allows the family to enjoy one of the great aspects of summer—a Waterpark! The package includes four passes to famous Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and an Adventure City Attractions Passport. This is an affordable way for you and the family to enjoy many of the thrills of Niagara Falls. Packages start at $229 a night. More info at our website http://www.marriottonthefalls.com/packages
- Public libraries throughout the region will host a series of events during the March Break. Niagara Falls public library will be doing a “Bearly Spring” event this March Break with a variety of programs.
- Butterfly Conservatory is having a “Sciensational Week” with interactive exhibits of reptiles, snakes, turtles and amphibians.
- Attend the Greg Frewin Theatre for either his matinee or evening ‘Imagine’ performances.
- Visit White Meadow Farms to experience true Canadian maple syrup. Enjoy the beautiful surrounding landscape and learn about the rich history behind Canada’s maple syrup harvest.