Niagara falls recently equipped itself well to take on conference and convention business with the recent opening of the Scotiabank Convention Centre.
But while the convention centre is state of the art, it is just an added attraction to the real draw that is Niagara Falls, one of Canada’s premier tourist destinations. Conferences and trade shows may be about business, but the most memorable of these are ones that have plenty to offer when the business is done. The Fallsview district where you will find the convention centre and Marriott on the Falls is convenient to many casual and fine dining restaurants, spas, the Fallsview Casino Resort, wineries, golf courses and attractions.
The Marriott on the Falls is the largest Marriott convention facility in Canada, offering all the amenities and services the business traveler needs, including:
- 40,000 square feet of customizable function space
- Fully wired and WiFi capabilities
- 23 separate meeting rooms
- Columnless ballroom with capacity to seat up to 1,200 guests
- On-site audio-visual team
- Spousal program
- Valet parking
- Full-service business centre, including photocopying
- Exhibit tables and staging equipment
- Capacity for up to 112 exhibitors during trade show events
- Catering services that range from banquet menus to themed luncheons or dinners
Brought to you by the Marriott on the Falls.