Niagara Falls Fireworks displays have been a long-running tradition. If you don't want to walk to the edge of the Falls to catch the show, the Marriott on the Falls offers Fallsview Guest Rooms which have an up-close and personal view of the fireworks.
Niagara Falls Summer Fireworks 2015
In addition to Fridays and Sundays at 10:00 PM from May to September, fireworks also happen on these holidays in 2015:
- Victoria Day - Monday May 23rd
- Memorial Day - Monday May 30th
- Canada Day - Friday July 1st
- Independence Day - Monday July 4th
- Civic Holiday - Monday August 1st
- Labour Day - Monday September 5th
PLEASE NOTE: All Summer performances take place at 10:00PM unless otherwise noted. Fireworks schedule is subject to change. As always, fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.