At Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, you can spin and slide on 16 waterslides, relax in hot tubs for adults, and splash in pools for the entire family. Located on Falls Avenue in the Clifton Hill district of Niagara Falls, the three-acre aquatic playground is North America’s largest indoor waterpark. There is so much variety in the facility that you can plan a full day of fun for the kids and some relaxing downtime for adults.
Fallsview Waterpark is also one of Niagara Falls most popular attractions for family fun. Each year since 2013, it has won TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award. It remains a popular attraction, any time of the year, for visiting families.
Niagara Falls Waterpark Slides and Pools
- Extreme Racing. Two sets of parallel slides create a thrilling competition. Grab a mat and ask friend to race you down Thunder and Kamakazi slides. If you have a need for speed, Drop Canyon and Sky-Screamer are the slides to take.
- The Canadian Plunge. Spin and slide around the sides and bends of a giant bowl. When you’re ready to take a plunge, test your skill and gradually wind your way down to the splashdown pool at the bottom of the bowl.
- Toob Tower. Ride in a tube alone or with a friend down wide, wet, and winding slides. There are four tube slides to choose from.
Pools and Hot Springs
- Sunnyside Patio & Pool. If you prefer the outdoors, visit Sunnyside Patio & Pool. Relax on a lounge chair on our sundeck, float in the pool, or grab some water balls and shoot a few hoops from an inner tube.
- The Tidal Wave. Enter the Tidal Wave in an inner tube from the beach of the Tidal Wave and gradually float into the giant pool. Ride in the tube as you’re bounced and spun around by three-to-four-foot waves.
- Horseshoe Hot Springs. Relax, unwind, and soothe your muscles in the adults-only hot springs. Two over-sized whirlpools swirl the warm water around your body for a gentle water massage.
The Beach House has eight intertwined slides accessible by rope ladder or stairs. There are large, small, and double slides to ensure no one is left out of the fun. The play area has playground climbers and other equipment to add variety to the water adventures. Plenty of beach chairs are available when you need a break.
Niagara Tipping Bucket
Get a feel for the power of Niagara Falls as a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket showers you with water. The bell rings and ready or not, a waterfall flows from above.
Tiny Tots Splash Park
Tiny Tots is the perfect place for toddlers and small children. Accompany your child to the Small Splash Slide, water streams, soakers and more — all designed to help them splash and play in a safe environment.
Warm temperatures, palm trees, lounge chairs, and a pool make Fallsview Beach a year-round tropical escape. If you want to enjoy the water in calmer surroundings than the play areas, this is the place to relax.
Jungle Beach Playland
Jungle Beach Playland offers water-free fun. It’s located on the second floor. You and your kids can choose a trail through the mini jungle, and when you get to the top, you can look down over the waterpark.
The Beach Club
A full day of fun burns a lot of energy. Your family can refuel without leaving the waterpark. The Beach Club offers wraps, salads, hamburgers, and more. Little surfer combos provide just enough for tiny appetites. The restaurant is located on the main floor of the waterpark. Upstairs on the Fallsview balcony, the Beach Bar for adults serves refreshing drinks and cocktails.
Enjoy the Fallsview Waterpark
During your Niagara Falls getaway, Fallsview Waterpark is an attraction you and your family don’t want to miss. Before you book your stay at Marriott on the Falls Hotel, remember to check out our Niagara Falls Water Park Package: Fallsview Waterpark. It includes admission to the waterpark for two adults and two children.